Friday, August 28, 2009

Sorry for the Delay!

I just got my laptop back up and running, and got all your comments posted. Whew! They were starting to pile up!

We are officially "moved in" now, but we still have some things at the old house we need to go get this weekend to be officially out of the rental house. But for right now, everything is good.

The kittehs are here with us, finally. We have them sequestered upstairs for now, with Hubbard occupying the master suite and Treelo wandering around the other two bedrooms and my office. They are nervous and curious, simultaneously.

One of the closet doors in the guest room has a mirrored front on it, and Treelo discovered her reflection. She has not really been around mirrors much, so this other interloper was getting the "evil eye" earlier! *grin*

We'll keep them both up here for a few days, to get acclimated. Then Treelo will start to get the run of the house, as normal.

Well, it's time to order pizza and have dinner. We bought lunch for the movers (Mickey-D's), but that was seven hours ago and I'm hungry! So, I'll say TTFN and get a post up tomorrow sometime.

--Sundown, Out

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I missed the kittens seeing their reflection for the first time. Silly me!

    Glad to hear you've got the kids back! Good luck with the rest of the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't surprise me about Treelo - my 2 youngest are always very interested in "the guy in the mirror".

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I tell you what is... is abuse, is bad language, is spam? Oy, is big shoes!